Covid-19 Club Update
The ongoing pandemic has meant that both the Government and FA have introduced strict guidelines which we as a club are legally and duty bound to introduce to ensure the safe running of Walton & Hersham Youth FC.
The club is currently completing a risk assessment but in advance of that and in light of training and matches this weekend we wanted to make you aware of the following guidelines that the club are introducing and we ask the players, parents and the opposition all adhere to.
1. A ONE WAY SYSTEM is being introduced to ease traffic flow and ensure social distancing.
2. Everyone will be asked to TRACK & TRACE using QR technology.
3. Each manager has been given TEAM SAFETY PACKS – wipes, mask, latex gloves and sanitzer.
4. PLAYERS will be asked to sanitize, avoid spitting, avoid celebrations, avoid touching equipment and to not share drinks or shake hands.
5. EVERYONE is asked to Hand, Face and Space. Sanitizer will be made available and spectators are asked to SOCIAL DISTANCE at both training and matches.
It goes without saying that everyone should SELF ASSESS for COVID-19 symptoms before every training session or match. If there is any possibility of infection you must not participate or attend training or matches and should follow government guidelines.
We will continue to keep you updated on the actions we are taking but if you have any questions or concerns please share them with your team manager or secretary who will feedback to the Club Covid Officer.
Stay safe. Thanks for your support.